Friday, September 16, 2011

So it goes.

I've been having one of those weeks. Actually one of those 2 weeks. You know the kind. The kind where it's just one thing after another. And another. And another. So it goes.

Kurt Vonnegut don't sue me for stealing your stuff but that's how it felt. This happened. So it goes. That happened. So it goes. But WAIT this happened too. So it goes.

Anyway...I've got a half this weekend. The Plano Balloon Festival Half Marathon. I can't say that I'm totally excited about it since I haven't really run since last weekend. I feel like I'm getting sick. And whatever else complaint I can come up with. BUT the weather is cooler and I'm excited about that. You also get a pretty cool NB tech shirt. That's almost worth it right there. And the medal is really cool.


OK, so that makes it totally worth it. I'll let you know how it goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment