Sunday, January 30, 2011

Time to save some lives!

Summer season for Team In Training starts THIS Saturday!! And it’s not too late to join the TEAM! My life has totally changed over the last year and a half and TNT is completely responsible. I am happier, healthier, and all around a better person because I went to that info meeting (kicking and screaming) August 2009. Just give it some thought. You will be forever grateful. And so will SO many others.

What events are we training for?

Heels and Hills Half Marathon, Irving, TX – May 1st

Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & Half Marathon – June 5th

Mayor’s Marathon & Half Marathon, Anchorage, AK – June 18th

23a

Don’t you want that shiny medal? Of course you do! So go to the TNT website NOW!

Logo_-_TNT_-_High_Resolution

1 comment:

  1. If only there were a TNT Chapter in Waco. I would TOTALLY sign up. Really, I would. But the closest ones are Dallas and Austin. And sorry. But I just see myself driving to and from Austin every Saturday for group runs or trainings. Maybe I should start one! (But even I think that's far too ambitious...)

    ReplyDelete