Wednesday, September 29, 2010

E-GEL!!!!!

So it was only a matter of time before I dedicated an entire post to E-Gel. But seriously people, this stuff is AWESOME.


I first heard about E-Gel from Dad (of course) and he swore by the stuff. Every article or review I read had rave reviews. I mean RAVE. Never bad. Always good. But why is it so good? Well, I'll tell you...

GU vs. E-Gel

Taste: Don't gag. I know GU is an acquired taste. Maybe not acquired. Maybe it's just something you learn to live with. I hate to say it but E-Gel is the same. Not better. Probably even a little worse. There are only 4 flavors available and of those 4, Vanilla Strawberry and Cherry Bomb made me gag the least. So those are my favorite.

Energy: I have been taking it for about a week now and I can honestly say I see a significant difference in my energy level. I was a little worried because E-Gel does not contain any caffeine but it hasn't seemed to matter. I am running stronger and faster than ever. And the no caffeine means I can take it in the evenings and not worry about being up all night.

Size: It's quiet a bit bigger than GU. I can't take the entire thing in one swallow which makes it more difficult to deal with while running. (Score one for GU)

Substance: E-Gel has everything you need and them some. See below.




BONUS: EAT Free! Use my referral code 387217 and I get free product. Once you order, you will get a referral code for YOUR free products! Greatness.

Or better yet...just click on the link below to order. My referral code is already there!

http://www.cranksports.com/default.asp?rid=387217

EXTRA BONUS: MarathonPR - If you use e-Gel in your marathon training and on race day, Crank Sports will guarantee that you'll run a personal record (PR) time. Check out the website for details.

And no, I do not work for Crank Sports. Just wanted to share. ;)

1 comment:

  1. darn you and your products! It's at least worth trying, though, right.

    Fine. I'll order some.

    :)

    ReplyDelete