Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yesterday was plain awful.

You can say that again...

Actually, yesterday was fine. Last week was plain awful but I've had that song stuck in my head for a week. Now it's your turn.

Monday: Grant didn't finish his work at school. This is nothing really new but it's still a dissappointment.

Tuesday: Got a call from Grant's teacher to tell me just how much he's not doing at school. It was not a good conversation.

Wednesday: Maggie handed me my iPhone. "Uh oh Mama. Here go." New iPhone. 2 weeks old. The screen was shattered. I'm pretty sure she threw it across the room. She's been known to do that with a cell phone or two.

Thursday: I pay dearly to get my iPhone fixed. Jeff drops his Blackberry in his window washing bucket. It probably would have been fine but he didn't realize he dropped it so it was submerged for about 30 minutes.

Friday: Someone hit my car in the parking lot at work. And did NOT leave a note. Seriously. I hope they are ridden with guilt and cannot sleep at night. Jerk.

So, that was my week. Plain awful. But that's not now. That's then.

1 comment:

  1. wow. WHAT a week. Crazy! Hope this week is much better!

    ReplyDelete