Friday, April 9, 2010

Inspiration?!

A friend of mine sent me this message on Facebook last week. It made me laugh out loud. I can completely picture her red face...

I'm just letting you know I blame you. I decided to start running because I'm so inspired by your blog. I look forward to reading it and disappointed when it's not a new one. The only problem is that I stopped working out along time ago. On Sunday I went to the gym to use the treadmill. I had my Gatorade bottle on the ledge you can use to put things and a guy comes to get on the machine next to mine. I finish the Gatorade and put the bottle back on the ledge. I don't know if I was making the machine bounce too much or what, but the bottle goes flying off and I'm hoping up and down trying to get it. The man next to me gets off that machine and gets on another. My face was totally red. Hopefully, Tues. will be better.

Mostly I'm happy that I have inspired at least one person. Woo Hoo!

1 comment:

  1. I heard somewhere you inspired a second person. But I may be making that up.

    ReplyDelete