Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Garmin Envy

I have Garmin envy. Everywhere I look, someone has a Garmin on their wrist. I ran with a group of friends on Tuesday and they ALL had Garmins. Every mile we ran, every beep that went off, I became more and more jealous. Seriously. THEN they all stood around after the run looking at their heart rate, pace, whatever. Blah blah blah. I'm pretty sure they were just rubbing it in at this point. I knew my time. But that’s it. I could tell you my pace because I have a pace calculator on my iPhone (great app, by the way). But not because the GPS on my Garmin knew when I ran a mile and what my pace was. Garmin envy.

Now, don’t get me wrong. I have a perfectly good watch. A great watch really. It’s super easy to use. Lightweight. All that good stuff. Plus it was a present from my Dad so I love it. But I still want a Garmin. Sigh.

1 comment: