Monday, November 30, 2009

Day 135 - It's been too long

Monday, November 30, 2009

It's been too long since I updated. It's been a crazy couple of weeks so I will try to catch you up. I had a 12 mile run about 2 weeks ago that went pretty well. It was actually super easy. WHAT????? Did I just say that? Yes. Yes, I did. I ran 12 miles and it was super easy. Craziness. My shins were killing me by Sunday though. I'm sure it was because I did too much talking with my TEAMmates afterwards and not enough stretching. Me?! Noooo.

Last week (Thanksgiving week) I did not get all my miles in. I had so much going on with work, I just couldn't keep up. Plus we traveled to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving and it threw my schedule all off. I did run while I was there and it was COLD. Not Texas cold. Oklahoma cold. The same temp here wouldn't bother me a bit. Oh well, it probably prepared me for race day.

Speaking of race day...it's in less than 2 weeks! I'm not even freaked out anymore. Again, craziness.

Daily Mantra:

Craziness

No comments:

Post a Comment