Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 117 - I am willing to compromise

No, really, I am. My husband would probably not believe it, but I can compromise.

Now that I know I can run the 13.1 miles, I am willing to compromise. Compromise being that I cut my miles in half for the next 2 weeks. That's fine. If it will make the pain go away, I will do that.

I'm not totally happy about it but I'm not really happy about the 3 (2 hour) physical therapy appointments this week either. Yep, that's right...2 hours long! Seriously, who has time for that? It's exhausting. And I swear I am sweating more in PT than I do when I'm out running. And if reducing my miles by 50% will get me out of PT sooner, then I'm all for it.

So, tonight I will run 2 miles instead of 4. Hopefully I will feel some progress and there will be less pain.

Daily Mantra:

Just do what they say

No comments:

Post a Comment