Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 87 - I'm Baaaaack!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I'M BACK!!! Yes, it's been a while. Grant was sick. Maggie was sick. I was sick. Jeff was sick. Grant was sick again. But I'm back. Better than ever? No, I wouldn't say that. But I'm back just the same.

So after many days off, I attempted to run 4 miles Tuesday night with the Team. It wasn't horrible. It wasn't great. I made it. Probably because Serene ran next to me. I stopped more than normal but that's ok. It had been forever since I pounded the pavement.

Now, my big worry is the 8 mile run tomorrow. What do I do? No miles in this week besides Tuesday. Can I do it? That's a stupid question. I know I can do it but how do I do it? Do I run 10 minute intervals since I haven't run much? Last time I did that I really didn't need to. Do I just run until I can't run anymore? I don't know. Whatever. I'll figure it out. What I do know is that I'm not going to miss my miles during the week anymore. Well, I'm going to try at least. That counts for something.

Daily Mantra:

Just keep swimming

Distance:

4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment