Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 76 - No problem

Saturday, October 3, 2009

6 miles today. No problem. Really, it was no problem. I can't believe I can run 6 miles with no problem. That's just crazyness.

It was cold this morning. I stepped in a huge puddle 2 minutes in so my toes were numb for the first mile but other than that it was great. Wow! What a difference the change in temperture makes. I decided to run 10 minute intervals (run 10 minutes/walk 1 minute) since I haven't gotten any of my miles in this week. I didn't need too. I was fine. I don't know why I don't give myself more credit. If I've done it once, I can do it again. From now on, no matter what my miles are...I'm running. I'm running until I can't run anymore. And if that makes me struggle towards the end, so be it. It just seems stupid to do it any other way.

Daily Mantra:

Just run

Distance:

6 miles

Total Miles Run So Far:

108.38

No comments:

Post a Comment