Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 101 - Just trying to keep up

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday night Team run - Love them and hate them. Again, I don't know why Tuesdays are so hard. It's strange really. I love Team runs. I love getting to hang with my fellow TNTer's. So what's the problem? Who knows. I'm sure it's just in my head.

As I've mentioned before, it's dark when we set out. We all try to run with a buddy. My buddy tonight was Sarah. Sarah is the former North Cities Triathlon coach. She is fit. She is fast. I can not keep up. But she was my buddy tonight SOOOOOO I tried. She talked the entire 4 miles. Not is a bad way or too much or anything. She's very nice and very interesting. BUT she was NEVER winded. Ever. I just tried to answer her questions without huffing and puffing. "Yes" and "No" was about all I could give her. Our time was 40:48. That averages to 10:12 minute miles. Not too shabby. Pretty sure she slowed her pace for me. Well, not pretty sure but positive. But I'm thankful she was there. It was a good run.

Daily Mantra:

Just keep up.

Distance:

4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment