Thursday, September 24, 2009

Day 66 - Oh mile 1, why do I hate you so

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Seriously, mile 1 always sucks. Why is that? I've mentioned this many times before...My legs always hurt. My throat is always dry. I'm breathing like I've been running for miles already. Come on. It drives me nuts. At least now I know that if I can just get through that first mile then everything will be gravy from that point on. Maybe.

I ran with Meg tonight. Thanks Meg. It was nice to have someone there to make the miles fly by faster. Well, fly by is probably stretching the truth some but it was nice. There is one hill on that stupid 4 mile course that is just ridiculous. Honestly. But I made it to the top. That's always good. Right?

I am really sore today. Not injured sore or anything. Just really worked my muscles sore. I had to set the cruise on the way to work today because I just didn't think I could push down the gas pedal anymore. Seriously. And the stairs at work. I've talked about these stupid stairs before too. Here. Anyway, I took the elevator. I know. I know. It's ridiculous. But I'm really sore people!!

Daily Mantra:

Just take some ibuprofen.

Distance:

4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment