Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 44 - Eye of the Tiger

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ahhh Tuesday. Do I still hate you? No, I don't think I do. The weather is cooling off and I no longer want to die.

We had hill training last night. I don't know why but I kept envisioning the scene where Rocky is running up the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and raising his arms in triumph. Da na na na. Na na nuh nuh nuh. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to my Rocky reenactment.

It wasn't that bad. No steps. Just hills. The Italian Stallion would have probably been disappointed. We ran about a mile out to a pretty steep hill. It didn't look that steep but after the 4th time up, my thighs disagreed. All in all, I actually enjoyed this exercise. I think I'll go again tonight. Ha! Maybe even download "Gonna Fly Now" or "Eye of the Tiger" to get me pumped up.

Daily Mantra:

Da na na na. Na na nuh nuh nuh.

Distance:

2 miles
(our milage was actually supposed to be 3 miles but we got extra credit for the hills. Woo Hoo. I love extra credit!)


No comments:

Post a Comment