Friday, August 21, 2009

Day 32 - Wine or Run?

Wine or Run? That was the big question tonight. A friend called around 6:00 and wanted me to stop by for a glass of wine (or 2) and look at her new house. Ohh but I can't! I have to run 2 miles tonight. Wine or Run? Wine or Run? What do you think I chose? Wine of course!

So, instead of resting on Friday I will run. 2 miles. I'm kicking myself today. I don't have time to run 2 miles tonight. I'm crazy busy. Oh well. Whatever. I made the right choice.

Daily Mantra:

Who would choose running over wine?

Distance:

Big fat 0 miles

1 comment:

  1. Today is rest day anyway! Didn't you get the memo from David? He said rest on rest days....even if you needed to make up your miles. You will make them up in the end. So don't feel bad about having wine and adult conversation. It really is very therapeutic :)

    Chris

    ReplyDelete