Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day 23 - Really? Come On!

I don't know why I have so much trouble on the Tuesday night group runs. I get myself all worked up before this run for some reason. I get all crazy and competitive and end up disappointing myself. I need to get a grip!

We did two miles again tonight. I ran the first mile in 10:27. Not so bad. Right along track with the last 2 nights. Except I was miserable the entire time. Every step was a struggle. On the return mile (#2) I stopped twice to walk. I just couldn't make myself go. What's the problem? The problem is I NEED TO GET A GRIP!

On a different note...A few of you crazy and mean (that's right, I said it) people out there keep posting the most unattractive and even a bit disgusting pictures of me on Facebook while training. Is this some kind of cruel joke? Are you all sitting around laughing at my red face and my frizzy hair? It's extremely hard to concentrate on looking cute and running at the same time. COME ON! Don't make this harder than it already is!!!

Daily Mantra:

Look cute and smile!

(Thanks Chris! I totally stole that from you!)

Distance:

2 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment