Thursday, August 6, 2009

Day 19 - No time for losers!!

"We are the champions my friend. No time for losers cause we are the champions...of the world!"

OK. So it's a little early to be breakin out Queen BUT I totally felt like a champion tonight. Really! I took off for my 2 mile run around 9:00pm. It had finally cooled off and I built up enough courage to try running with my hurt knee. It was good. I ran for about .75 miles and felt a little pain so I walked. After exactly 1 minute, I started running again. And I didn't stop until I hit 2.4 miles! I TOTALLY rocked!

You can roll your eyes now. I know you want too. It's fine. I get that that's not really that big of a deal, but to me...IT WAS AWESOME! I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD! Really.

Daily Mantra:

We are the champions!

(I also realize there is only one of me, so technically the "we" is wrong. But why screw with a great song?)

Distance:

2.4 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment