Monday, August 3, 2009

Day 16 - Seriously?

What is wrong with me? I took one step and my knee started hurting. And my calves hurt. And my thighs hurt. And my chest hurt. And the humidity. Oh the humidity! WHAT IS WRONG?! Why can't I GET A GRIP! And why is my knee hurting? I don't have knee problems. What is going on? Seriously, worst run ever!

Oh, and my iPod (talked about that here) only plays intermittently and when it does start playing again, the volume is always as loud as it will go. Which scares the crap out of me and almost makes me trip EVERY TIME. Why do I continue to run with my broken iPod, you ask. Well, because I can't stand the silence. I wouldn't want to be alone with my thoughts, now would I? Mostly because my thoughts go something like this..."one more step, one more step, one more step, how many more steps? Oh God, I can't do this"

OK, so I'm done complaining. Tomorrow is a new day.

Daily Mantra:

Shut up and run!

(Again, another good mantra. I'm sure that one will be used again too.)

Distance:

2 miserable miles

No comments:

Post a Comment