Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 3 - It's only day 3?

My office is on the second floor. I never take the elevator. I run up and down those stairs 10 or 15 times a day. But just the thought of doing it today made me want to throw up. I’m actually surprised that I didn’t.

I do realize to most of you healthy and fit people out there, the amount of running I’ve done seems minimal. Please remember there is a whole group of us that get winded chasing our children around, walking up stairs, or just simply watching other people exercise. I fall into that category. Today was tough but I did it. And I have to say that after our run tonight, I didn't feel awful. Every muscle still hurts, but I'm not discouraged. I think that is improvement.


Daily Mantra:

I will NOT take the elevator.


Distance:

1.4 miles

2 comments:

  1. You have 2 blogs! Crazy! I can't even keep up with my one on a regular basis!

    I love that you're doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is going to be short and sweet. No lengthy posts. It's such a great cause and it's also think it's going to be a real test for me. Should be interesting!

    AND I am totally disappointed that you can't keep up with your blog! You are ruining my "Super Mom" image of you!

    ReplyDelete